RUMBA is about two feuding families that own respective bars in the same barrio in Spain. In the midst of this rivalry an unlikely romance blossoms. The story of RUMBA is told through the unique rhythmic language of MAYUMANA, featuring the music of ESTOPA. Co-produced by MAYUMANA and SOM Produce, RUMBA will open in Madrid, January 2017, at the Teatro Rialto.
- Creation and Direction: Boaz Berman, Geri Berman
- Associate Direction: David Ottone, Yllana
- Executive Production: SOM Produce, Marcos Camara and Juanjo Rivero
- Musical Arrangements: Boaz Berman and Estopa
- Choreographer: Talia Bik
- Rehearsal Manager: Almog Ben Horin