Creator: MAYUMANA / Eylon Nuphar y Boaz Berman
Produced by MAYUMANA
What if we could stop time, control it, take the time to observe it… If we could only do that what would we do? What would we change?
Time is what gives music its pace and it is the basis for music, songs and dancing. Nevertheless, we are able to change our perception of the time.
In Momentum we get the possibility to stop time, to slow it down and to catch the present, to change it to check the past or to accelerate it to drive us to the future. When and how can we go with the time’s pace and when and how do we decide to handle it or to deform it?
Momentum premiered in Madrid in November 2008 and in his first 5 months over 100.000 people enjoyed the show.
The show has already been seen by hundreds of thousands of viewers. At the moment there are 2 casts performing in the show, the first one is touring all over the world and the second one is based in Tel Aviv at Mayumana’s House.
- Silvia Garcías de Ves (Spain)
- Eva Boucherite Martín (Spain)
- Aka Jean Claude Thiemele (Ivory Coast)
- Ramiro M. Tersse “Ramiroquai” (Spain)
- Malu Maria Lucia Bus (Holland)
- Tim Vranken (Belgium)
- Lu Arroyo Moreno (Spain)
- Vanderson Souza Dos santos (Brasil)
- Enrique Jacinto “Kike” (Spain)
- Alexandra Jezouin (France)
- Omer Zeret (Israel)
- Asaf Yaniv (Israel)